Creamy Bulletproof Fat Bomb Ice Cream
I scream. You scream. We all scream for Creamy Bulletproof Fat Bomb Ice Cream!
I cannot think of a better treat than some creamy ice cream. But of course, regular ice cream is a no go when you want to balance your body and promote fat loss. Therefore enter the best treat I have made so far.
Creamy Bulletproof Get Some Ice Cream!
This creamy treat is absolutely amazing! And because of the ingredients this recipe can double as a Fat Bomb – in ice cream form!
And although we live in Canada, I can say, whether it's +30C or -30C this ice cream hits the spot at any time of year. There is nothing better than indulging in this amazing treat. All while not feeling the least bit guilty because I am sticking to an approach that balances my body and promotes fat loss.
Why I love this recipe
I ran across the original recipe on the Bulletproof website, but found their version to have more ingredients than I wanted to use. So, after making some tweaks and playing with amounts of each ingredient I came up with a simplified version. And the best part – I can make it vanilla or chocolate flavoured!
I also like to use my Dash Mini Ice Cream Maker when I make ice cream. It is the perfect size for a kitchen appliance hoarder like myself. I used to use a full size ice cream maker, but downsized to make smaller portions (although I still do use both depending on the recipe I am making).
Seriously can I get a “Hallelujah” on this one?!?
Creamy Bulletproof Get Some Ice Cream
- 4 whole pasture raised eggs
- 4 pasture raised egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops apple cider vinegar
- 7 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 7 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp Swerve/Erythritol
- 1/4-1/2 cup cacao powder (optional)
- About 1/2 cup water or ice
- Blend all ingredients except the water or ice in a blender until soft & creamy. Add water or ice & blend some more until well blended. Ideally, you want a yogurt-like consistency for creamy ice cream, or add more water for a firmer, icier texture. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker & turn it on. This will make perfect-consistency ice cream.
- Repeat after me: "You scream! I scream! We all scream for healthy ice cream!"
- To make your ice cream chocolate flavoured, you can add ¼ cup cacao powder to this recipe.
- This is VERY filling - a few spoonfuls will fill you up quickly, so serving sizes are subjective.
Ready to Lose Stubborn Menopause Pounds for Good?
You've got to get this guide
5 Simple Ways to Get Rid of the Middle Age Spread!